share

Sunday, October 12, 2008

who had the last word?

I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have.
~~ Leonardo da Vinci, artist, d. 1519

Either that wallpaper goes, or I do.
~~ Oscar Wilde, writer, d. November 30, 1900

My God. What's happened?
~~ Diana (Spencer), Princess of Wales, d. August 31, 1997

feel certain that I'm going mad again. I feel we can't go thru another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices
Suicide note
~~ Virginia Woolf, author, d. March 28, 1941

Get my swan costume ready.
~~ Anna Pavlova, ballerina, d. 1931

Lord help my poor soul.
~~ Edgar Allan Poe, writer, d. October 7, 1849

I've had eighteen straight whiskies, I think that's the record . . .
~~ Dylan Thomas, poet, d. 1953\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent excellent. death through different people's eyes. i like the little trivialities.